The 24th China International Exhibition on Packaging Machinery & Materials
|Date: ||March 1 –3, 2017 |
|Opening Hours : ||March 1 – 2, 2017 |
March 3, 2017
|9:30am – 5:30pm |
9:30am – 5:00pm
|(Admission until 30 minutes before the show ends) |
|Venue: ||Area B, China Import & Export Fair Complex, Pazhou, Guangzhou, PR China |
382 Yuejiang Zhong Road, Pazhou, Guangzhou, PR China.
(Exit A, Pazhou Station of Guangzhou Metro Line 8)
- To skip on-site registration and enjoy show privileges, please click here for Online pre-registration
Successful pre-registrants please print out the confirmation email (with visitor registration code) and present it with 2 business cards (name cards) at the on-site Pre-registered Visitor Counter to redeem admission badge
- Delegation organized by trade associations or travel agents can pre-register for the group in advance to enjoy buyer privileges, please click here for Online Delegation Pre-registration
Admission Rules and Regulations
- Visitors with invitation tickets are required to fill out a registration form at the From Filling Counter upon arrival (located at main entrance of the venue)
Then proceed to Visitor Registration Counter and present the filled form with 2 business cards (name card) to redeem admission badge
- Trade visitors without invitation tickets are also entitled to free admission by following the above walk-in registration procedure for admission
- The exhibition is specially designed for professionals in the industry. NO ADMISSION FEE is required.
- Students and children under 18 will NOT be allowed to enter the hall.
- All visitors must register for show admission.
- Concurrent events will be held to enrich buyers’ sourcing trip, including conference, seminars, display zone, etc.
Online Pre-register to Get Free & Quick Admission
Special Rate by Sponsoring Hotels
- VIPs are entitled to enjoy on-site VIP Lounge service with snacks, drinks and internet service.
Show e-Newsletter Subscription
- Subscribe our e-Newsletter to get the latest show information and market news.